Exercise of the Month - October 2019
Dumbbell (or Kettlebell) Swing
Equipment: Dumbbell or Kettlebell
1. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, and your knees slightly bent. One end of the dumbbell should be held with both hands.
2. Start swinging the dumbbell, up and down, (arms straight!) between your knees to eye level or just above the top of your head.
3. Make sure that your dumbbell doesn't swing too high over your head.
4. On the down swing, keep the dumbbell slow, and under control.
5. 10-20 repetitions., depending on the weight of your dumbbell.